So here is a list of ideas you can try to make some extra cash. Some may take some effort though:
- Create a blog - You can start a blog writing about things you enjoy or have lots of knowledge about and add Google Adsense to it (you know those little ads that pop up on the sides). Every time someone clicks on one of those adds you get money! It's not a lot, but it all adds up.You can also become an affiliate of a company that is related to your blog. Adding links back to their website can generate commission to you if orders are made. Google "Affiliate Marketing" for more information.
- Become a user tester - Companies who have websites, especially retail websites, are always trying to figure out what users actually think of their site. This site (www.usertesting.com) will pay you $10 for every site you test. It's really simple to join and do, however I do not know how often they will call on you to test a website.
- Have a garage sale - You know your house is full of tons of stuff that you never use anymore, clothes that don't fit, toys your kids have outgrown, and just stuff you don't need. Instead of stockpiling it looking like you might become a hoarder, have a garage sale and earn some extra cash while de-cluttering your house at the same time.
- Sell stuff on eBay - Some things may have a little more value on eBay than they would at a garage sale. List things on the famous auction site and earn some quick extra cash.
- Do freelance work - Are you an excellent writer, have knowledge of web design, or some other useful talent? Offer your services on Guru.com. You can post your profile so people can find you or you can bid on jobs that companies or individuals need done. And most of them you can do from the comfort of your very own home!
- Sell your photos - If you love taking pictures or creating graphics, try selling your photos or artwork to stock photo agencies like www.shutterstock.com or www.istockphoto.com.